No matter what moves you to travel, come and enjoy the area events!
Morro Bay introduces the first ever Leprechaun Crawl!
On Friday, March 16, from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm we will be having an adult scavenger hunt with your choice of beer, wine, and whiskey. Tickets are $15 each, and you must be over 21 to sample beverages. 13 of our restaurants and pubs will have a sip of an IPA, regional wine, or a Whiskey for you to taste and a few bites to nibble on while you complete your Passport. A completely filled out Passport will be entered to win a prize for a full weekend of wining and dining!
The Liquid Details:
• You can start anytime between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm
• Everyone gets a small sip of beverages, and the must finish before they leave the business
• Special glasses will be supplied
• We will ID and give bracelets to those over 21
• All participants must have an armband and special glasses to sample any drinks
• People without the bracelet can still play and just get the stamp at no charge
• Please dress like a leprechaun
• Starting point (to get glasses and wristbands): The Siren (900 Main Street)
• Finish point to drop off filled out Passports and hear the winners is at The Libertine.
The Libertine Pub 801 Embarcadero
• Proceeds go the Friends of Morro Bay Harbor
• Over $1000 in prizes
• Designated drivers can play for free!
To Purchase Your Tickets CLICK HERE To Book Your Stay CLICK HERE